Betao is a rising star on the French legal tech market. We’re a Swedish-French tech company based in Stockholm that builds tools and services that help entrepreneurs succeed. We are proud to be one of the largest French websites for self-entrepreneurs’ incorporation and run the largest self-entrepreneurs community in France. Betao is working for and with our users to build a service that’s fair, transparent and a delight to use!
At Betao, we are creating a portfolio of products that helps entrepreneurs build successful companies. We leverage our position as market leader to kickstart new ventures and are always looking to find new ways to help our customers.
We are looking for talented front-end engineers to help us build the platform that will help our tens of thousands of clients start, grow and succeed with their companies. If you enjoy some of these types of projects, we’d love to hear from you!
- Craft beautiful, productive and intuitive web applications used by thousands of professionals in their daily work.
- Collaborate with our product team to craft the best solutions to our user’s needs.
- Analyze and iterate on in-house tools used by your colleagues to improve their workflow.
- Iterate on MVPs for whole new verticals to gauge customer interest and gather feedback for product development.
Skills and requirements
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML.
- Web frameworks: Our front-end applications are written in Vue.js. We are looking for someone with experience with the best practices of any modern front-end framework (Vue, Angular, React, Ember...), and who is willing to work with Vue.
- Collaborative work style: we are currently a distributed team with engineers all around the world. We are looking for someone who is proactive about communication and who understands that receiving assistance or helping colleagues is the foundation of a successful team.
- Willingness to be exposed to new domains: Accounting, corporate law, privacy law, finance, are all non-engineering domains deeply intertwined with our products. While knowledge in those domains are not a requirement, a drive to understand more about them is crucial to our services’ success.
- Previous professional experience
Why you should join us
- Competitive salary and perks
- Awesome opportunity to be part of a major scale-up
- The possibility to make an actual impact on the daily life of tens of thousands of people.
- The opportunity to grow within the company and reach your professional goals, whether it is to become an expert in a particular field or to manage fellow developers.
- Recurring team activities, everything from after works, board game nights, breakfasts and movie nights!
- Flexible work schedule