Would you like being a part of building tools and services that helps tens of thousands of entrepreneurs start, grow and succeed with their companies?
Betao is a Swedish-French tech company based in Stockholm that builds tools and services that help entrepreneurs succeed. We are proud to be one of the largest French websites for self-entrepreneurs’ incorporation and run the largest self-entrepreneurs community in France.
We are creating an ecosystem of products and services within legal/admin/fin/ed-tech that help entrepreneurs through the entire life-cycle of starting and running a business in France. We leverage our position as market leader to kickstart new ventures and are always looking to find new ways to support and empower entrepreneurs. Today our product portfolio include: Portail Auto-Entrepreneur, Simplitoo and Educademy
The Betao team consists of a diverse, friendly and driven group of people - all with a passion for supporting entrepreneurs in their daily quests! We also value the importance a healthy work life balance and having fun with our teammates. Perhaps you would be interested in joining one of our employee initiative clubs? As an employee you could choose to join everything from the cooking-, badminton- and knitting club to our french movie club!
As Betao's Chief Product Officer, you will be the driving force behind our product portfolio strategy. You will also secure clear direction and goals for the product and design team, which is today a team of 6 team members. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define Betao product portfolio strategy in accordance with the group’s strategy and the CEO.
- Ensure the product development roadmap alignment with the company business priorities and guarantee the best time to market for our products working closely with the company’s CTO.
- Drive the UX and customer journey for each of our product line, with the support from our two UI/UX Designers.
- Pilot continual improvement through customer studies and through relevant A/B testing with the company's CMO.
- Keep a broad view of market trends and business opportunities within our current and adjacent business segments.
- Implement product KPI's, track them and derive actions plans when necessary.
- Grow, coach and develop our product & design team within a fast scaling environment.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including at least one significant experience in managing a digital product development team.
- Proven ability to build, coach and lead effective teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen with a highly analytical mindset.
- A broad skill-set including A/B testing; prototyping; user testing; analytics; UX and UI; market research; competitor analysis; defining metrics.
- A relevant degree, preferably within Product Management, Design, Marketing, IT or similar.
- The ability to communicate fluently in both English and French.
- Being a part of helping and empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs on a daily basis 🙌
- Join the adventure to be part of a major company scale-up 🚀
- A great part of our team mates are expats, which we love! We believe this is one of the magical ingredients that has created our warm, welcoming and social culture!✨
- During non-Covid periods, we frequently organize activities with the teams! After works, pub crawls, board games, cinema or culinary evenings ... there is something for everyone! 😄
Have we caught your interest? Then apply today!