Betao is a Swedish-French tech company based in Stockholm that builds tools and services that help entrepreneurs succeed. We are proud to be one of the largest French websites for self-entrepreneurs’ incorporation and run the largest self-entrepreneurs community in France.
We are creating an ecosystem of products and services within legal/admin/fin/ed-tech that help entrepreneurs through the entire life-cycle of starting and running a business in France. We leverage our position as market leader to kickstart new ventures and are always looking to find new ways to support and empower entrepreneurs. Today our product portfolio include: Portail Auto-Entrepreneur, Simplitoo, Educademy and eRecouv.
The Betao team consists of a diverse, friendly, and driven group of people - all with a passion for supporting entrepreneurs in their daily quests! We also value the importance a healthy work life balance and having fun with our teammates. Perhaps you would be interested in joining one of our employee-initiative clubs? As an employee you could choose to join everything from the cooking-, badminton- and knitting club to our french movie club!
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist you’ll play a vital role in the company’s growth and success by attracting, identifying, and on-boarding new talents to the Betao team. You will work closely with our HR Manager and hiring managers where you will drive end-to-end recruitment processes for many different areas such as tech, product, customer support, sales and marketing. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing full-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and identifying great talent to the Betao team
- Coach, challenge and advise the hiring managers throughout the recruitment process on the best ways to evaluate and attract top-tier candidates
- Be the initial contact for our candidates and make sure our assessments maintain a high quality with continuous improvements
- Ensuring a great candidate experience throughout each recruitment process
- Oversee on-boarding of new employees
- Contributing ideas to improve our processes, employer brand, and hiring strategy
- There is also potential to drive some of our future employer branding initiatives
We believe you have
- At least 2 years’ experience of tech recruitment
- 1+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience (from sourcing to making offers)
- You are a social chameleon with a strong inner drive who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where you need to be both creative and organized.
- A thorough understanding of sourcing strategies to ensure we hire the most hidden gems.
- A relevant academic degree (HR, Business or similar)
- Our company language is English - so we expect you to be fluent in English, both written and verbal communication. Swedish is not a must
- There is a strong plus if you’re a French speaker! 🇫🇷
- Being a part of helping and empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs on a daily basis 🙌
- Join the adventure to be part of a major company scale-up 🚀
- A benefit package including an occupational pension, wellness allowance, life insurance, health care insurance and personal trainer classes at the office every Thursday🏋️♀️
- Flexible working conditions, all employees can choose to work 2 days / week remotely. 🏡
- A great part of our team mates are expats, which we love! We believe this is one of the magical ingredients that has created our warm, welcoming and social culture!✨
- We frequently organize activities with the teams! After works, pub crawls, board games, cinema or culinary evenings ... there is something for everyone! 😄
Have we caught your interest? Then apply today!