This posting is for a V.I.E. position. Please make sure you meet the pre-requirements before applying to this job.
Betao is a rising star on the French legal tech market. We’re a Swedish-French tech company based in Stockholm that builds tools and services that help entrepreneurs succeed. We are proud to be one of the largest French websites for self-entrepreneurs’ incorporation and run the largest self-entrepreneurs community in France. Betao is working for and with our users to build a service that’s fair, transparent and a delight to use!
At Betao, we are creating a portfolio of products that helps entrepreneurs build successful companies. We leverage our position as market leader to kickstart new ventures and are always looking to find new ways to help our customers.
About the position
As part of the Growth Operations team, you will manage the development, operation, and optimization of all post-marketing CRM activities for our different products to support our Customer Engagement & Lead Processing strategies.
We are looking for someone who:
- has at least 6 months of experience as CRM Manager
- has a deep knowledge of HubSpot,
- is not afraid of using different tools and solutions to achieve our goals,
- is a big fan of CRM automation,
- has a keen eye for operational optimizations,
- knows how to drive communication with customers through automation,
- is data-driven,
- loves creating insightful reports and dashboards
There is an extra bonus if you:
- know Salesforce and/or other CRM tools,
- know MySQL,
- know how to code or are willing to learn (at least the basics)
- Get the opportunity to be a part of a major company scale-up, as a member of a very diverse team of driven and friendly people
- The opportunity to grow within the company and reach your professional goals
- We frequently organize activities with the teams! After works, pub crawls, board games, movie nights or culinary evenings ... there is something for everyone! We can't wait for it to come back!
- Have we caught your interest? Apply today.
- Start Date: ASAP
- V.I.E. - Salary: 2 237€ net per month
- Duration: 24 months