Would you like to make an actual impact on the daily life of tens of thousands of entrepreneurs?
Betao is a Swedish-French tech company based in Stockholm that builds tools and services that help entrepreneurs succeed. We are proud to be one of the largest French websites for self-entrepreneurs’ incorporation and run the largest self-entrepreneurs community in France.
We are creating an ecosystem of products and services within legal/admin/fin/ed-tech that help entrepreneurs through the entire life-cycle of starting and running a business in France. We leverage our position as market leader to kickstart new ventures and are always looking to find new ways to support and empower entrepreneurs. Today our product portfolio include: Portail Auto-Entrepreneur, Simplitoo, Educademy and eRecouv.
The Betao team consists of a diverse, friendly and driven group of people - all with a passion for supporting entrepreneurs in their daily quests! We also value the importance a healthy work life balance and having fun with our teammates. Perhaps you would be interested in joining one of our employee initiative clubs? As an employee you could choose to join everything from the cooking-, badminton- and knitting club to our french movie club!
We are looking for a talented senior front-end engineer to help us build the platform that will help our tens of thousands of clients start, grow and succeed with their companies. If you enjoy some of these types of projects, we’d love to hear from you!
- Craft beautiful, productive and intuitive web applications used by thousands of professionals in their daily work
- Collaborate with our product team to craft the best solutions to our user’s needs
- Analyze and iterate on in-house tools used by your colleagues to improve their workflow
- Iterate on MVPs for whole new verticals to gauge customer interest and gather feedback for product development
- Guide and tutor junior engineers
Skills and requirements:
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML.
- Web frameworks: Our front-end applications are written in Vue.js. We are looking for someone with experience with the best practices of any modern front-end framework (Vue, Angular, React, Svelte...), and who is willing to work and learn Vue.
- Collaborative work style: we are looking for someone who is proactive about communication and who understands that receiving assistance or helping colleagues is the foundation of a successful team.
- Willingness to be exposed to new domains: Corporate law, privacy law, finance, accounting are all non-engineering domains deeply intertwined with our products. While knowledge in those domains are not a requirement, a drive to understand more about them is crucial to our services’ success.
- Previous professional experience
- Being part of making an an actual impact on the daily life of tens of thousands of people
- Join the adventure of being a part of a scale-up
- The opportunity to grow within the company and reach your professional goals, whether it is to become an expert in a particular field or to manage fellow developers
- A great part of our team mates are expats, which we love! We believe this is one of the magical ingredients that has created our warm, welcoming and social culture!
- Recurring team activities, everything from after works, board game nights, cinema or culinary evenings ... there is something for everyone!
- Flexible work schedule