Would you like to help building a platform that helps our tens of thousands of entrepreneurs start, grow and succeed with their companies? Do you also have experience in Python and front-end development? Then we might be the right place for you!
Betao is a leading company on the French LegalTech market. We are a Swedish company based in Stockholm that builds tools and services which help small entrepreneurs succeed. We are proud to be one of the largest French websites for self-entrepreneurs’ company creation, as well as one of the leading players in small company SaaS services. Betao is working for and with our users to build a service that’s fair, transparent and a delight to use!
At Betao, we are creating a portfolio of products that helps entrepreneurs build successful companies. We leverage our position as market leader to kickstart new ventures and are always looking to find new ways to help our customers.
We are looking for a talented engineer to help us build the platform that will help our tens of thousands of clients start, grow and succeed with their companies.
As a fullstack engineer, you enjoy working on both sides of the stack and are excited about owning a feature end-to-end.
You will help develop and improve upon our current applications, define our future software's architecture and deployments, improve our engineering standards, tooling, and processes, and assist junior developers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement, maintain and interate on our SaaS products
- Share knowledge with the team, participate or in trainings, assist with code reviews
- Assist product managers and designers in refining requirements and scoping projects
- Define and enforce best practices and coding standards along with the team
We would like you to have
- At least 3 years of experience in building and maintaining web applications
- At least 1 year of professional experience working with Python and any web framework such as Django or Flask.
- Python (Django)
- MySQL 8+
- Celery / Redis
- Nginx / Apache
Why you should join us
- Competitive salary and perks
- Awesome opportunity to be part of a major company scale-up
- The possibility to make an actual impact on the daily life of tens of thousands of people.
- The opportunity to grow within the company and reach your professional goals, whether it is to become an expert in a particular field or to manage fellow developers.