Would you like to build platforms that helps our tens of thousands of entrepreneurs start, grow and succeed with their companies? Do you also have experience in Python and Django? Then we might be the right place for you!
Betao is a rising star on the French legal tech market. We’re a Swedish-French tech company based in Stockholm that builds tools and services that help entrepreneurs succeed. We are proud to be one of the largest French websites for self-entrepreneurs’ incorporation and run the largest self-entrepreneurs community in France. Betao is working for and with our users to build a service that’s fair, transparent and a delight to use!
At Betao, we are creating a portfolio of products that helps entrepreneurs build successful companies. We leverage our position as market leader to kickstart new ventures and are always looking to find new ways to help our customers.
We are looking for a talented back-end engineer to help us build the platform that will help our tens of thousands of clients start, grow and succeed with their companies.
As a back-end engineer, you will help develop and improve upon our current applications, define our future software's architecture and deployments, improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes, and assist junior developers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and evolve our backend along with product managers and the front-end teams
- Share knowledge with the team, assist with code reviews
- Assist product managers in refining requirements and providing capacity and time estimates
- Define and enforce best practices and coding standards along with the team
We would like you to have
- At least 3 years of experience in building and maintaining web applications
- At least 1 year of professional experience with our backend stack, including Python and Django.
It's a plus if you have
- Experience with scalable applications and design principles
- Experience with various data structures and their use cases
- Experience managing production environments with any major cloud provider
- Python (Django)
- Celery / Redis
Why you should join us
- Competitive salary and perks
- Awesome opportunity to be part of a major company scale-up
- The possibility to make an actual impact on the daily life of tens of thousands of people.
- The opportunity to grow within the company and reach your professional goals, whether it is to become an expert in a particular field or to manage fellow developers.
- Recurring team activities, everything from after works, board game nights, breakfasts and movie nights!